NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Corey! As in, Corey Anne, because some people aren't so sure when they only hear my first name.
In case you've seen him mentioned on my Instagram, I am married to "Captain". This happens to be nothing more than the perfect nickname given to him by my youngest when he was 2 years old.
I am a mom to 5 ... 4 that are grown (I can't believe I just typed that. It goes by too quick!), plus a science and book-loving 2nd grader that keeps me on my toes.
Besides them, I love ...
• Laughing: loudly and often, even at my own jokes
• Coffee: I have tried to give it up a few times ... and just can't
• Simplicity: I am a laid back, jeans and tee shirts kinda girl
• Singing: to either Broadway musical soundtracks or Twenty One Pilots ... in my car or in my office when it's just me ... usually accompanied by a few dance moves
• Living in the Country: with our 2 dogs and guinea pig
• Hiking: taking walks on trails (or even down the road from our house) can be so therapeutic
Photography has been a part of me since I was a little girl and began with taking pictures of my dolls and my not-so-willing cat using my nifty pink 110 film camera. My love for photography flourished over the years and I opened my photography business at the end of 2004. Since then, I have had the honor of photographing many families, high school seniors, and weddings in the metro Atlanta area. From bellies to babies, childhood to teens, senior portraits to weddings, and back around to growing families.
I have never wanted to specialize in one single field of photography. Not only do I enjoy photographing a variety of subjects, but building relationships with my clients and being their “full circle” photographer is so awesome to me. Being in business for so long, I have photographed several families through a variety of life's events and watched their children grow up in front of my lens.
People have asked me if I prefer photographing one subject over another, and the truth is, I don't. What I do prefer photographing, is emotion. Genuine moments, love, laughter, and everything in between. Those are found in every subject! A few of the moments that inspire and move me are ...
• smitten parents with cuddly new babies
• silly, giggly children
• unique high school seniors
• adoring engaged couples
• looks of love and happy tears at weddings
I look forward to photographing your memories. ♥
I occasionally share portrait sessions