NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Corey! As in, Corey Anne, because some people aren't so sure when they only hear my first name.
I am married to Captain, which happens to be nothing more than the perfect nickname given to him by my youngest when he was 2 years old.
I am a mom
Besides them, I love ...
• Jesus: I wouldn’t be here without Him
• Laughing: loudly and often
• Dancing: in my car, at wedding receptions, and even in the grocery store
• Singing along to Broadway musical soundtracks and
• Living in the country with our 2 dogs and guinea pig
Photography has always been a part of me. It began with taking pictures of my dolls and my not-so-willing cat using my nifty pink 110 film camera. My love for photography flourished over the years and I opened my photography business at the end of 2004. Since then, I have had the pleasure of photographing many families, high school seniors, and weddings in the Atlanta area. From bellies to babies, childhood to teens, and senior portraits to weddings, and back around to growing families. Building relationships with my clients and being their “full circle” photographer is so awesome to me.
I am often asked if I prefer photographing one subject over another, and the truth is, I don't. What I do prefer photographing, is emotion. Genuine moments, love, laughter, and everything in between. A few of the moments that inspire and move me are ...
• smitten parents with cuddly new babies
• silly, giggly children
• unique high school seniors
• adoring engaged couples
• looks of love and happy tears at weddings
I look forward to photographing your memories. ♥
I occasionally share portrait sessions